Tuesday, December 8, 2015

if I had a dream.......

I had a dream.
What if Matthew and Tina never broke up.
What if Beyonce married Jimmy Jam and all her songs didn't sound like she was in the club.
What if Janet had DeBarge's baby and it grew up and became better like when Wilona saved penny. 
What if Michael Jackson's hair never caught fire, and he stayed Black, and no child called him a pedophile.
What if R Kelly wasn't accused
what if Aaliyah would never have been abused.
What if James never died
What if JR didn't get shot
And George and Weezy never went on the east side
What if we were educated on the Confederate flag
Would we still have rocked the lunch box with the General Lee that Bo and Luke Duke had?
Will we ever be able to stay in our chairs when Before I let go gets played or wobble wobble cupid shuffle and that song we never knew Michael had?
What if Obama was never elected, McCain and Palen know damn well they wouldn't have found Osama.
Wiping my eyes
Yawning and realizing.......
We are surf boarding and feeling ourselves
Stevanna looking just like Janet and James but um she's Randy's?
Michael never convicted,
Hmmm.....died just after saying This is it.
R. Kelly can still hypnotize people by just singing bump and Grind.
No hating that talent, but keep him away from my girls at all times.
Didn't nobody care about the flag on that car.
We were too busy
Looking at that girl with them Daisy Dukes on.
Could this world get more screwed?
Not just terrorist abroad
Bur everyday a mass shooting?
I liked the idea from The Wire!
Give them their own neighborhood.
Keep their ass out mines
Don't get me started on politics.
$15 minimum wage is a joke.
It will only cause you to do twice the work.
But I digress
I'm not complaining
Just waking from a dream turned nightmare.
And understanding this world is simply insane.
@Derwin023
 
December 8, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment