Saturday, December 14, 2013

Vance Joseph Honorable Mention?

The Indy game has several different things we can take out of it.  The chatter of Wade Phillips shaking up practice practices, and the new special teams coach trying some crazy things, down to those of us who thinks Kubiak pulled Case back after the first couple of games, going so far as to put Matt Schaub in a couple of times to show him "How to play QB in Kubiak's system", will be watching to see if there is a difference in how we perform.  Now there should be no confusion that everyone in that locker room wants to win.  To say that we will be playing for a draft pick is simply ridiculous.  But the main thing that I'm looking at tomorrow is if the actual DEFENSE is playing different.  Going into this year, several people thought that Vance Joseph would be courted for a Defensive Coordinator in the league.  You can credit Kareem Jackson's turn around to Vance.  Despite Kareem's recent penalty woes, and Johnathan Joseph seemingly headed towards his later years, our secondary's major improvement came in the way of Vance Joseph.  So when I heard that he would be calling the defensive plays for the most part, I was excited to watch this game to see if we get more of the same.  I mentioned that this game was a must lose game, as I feel that we need a fresh outlook on moving forward.  I've also mentioned Wade Phillips stats being not good in his final years, but given the circumstances, It will be super important to see a Kubiak-less system. 

Things that make you say hmmmm..........
Will Gary Kubiak be hired as the first Aggie to coach the Longhorns?  Will his son transfer from Rice to play for his dad? 

Hmmm.......On the next edition of DJ the DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment